Positions Vacant – Great Career, Great Life
Castlereagh Imaging employs a large number of staff and is always looking for enthusiastic, professional and experienced employees to join the team.
We have built a network of strong local teams at each of our practices, led by a local managing Radiologist who focuses on what’s best for their patients, referring doctors, staff and local community.
With practices across Sydney, we can offer a career in Radiology, Radiography, Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, or in Administrative positions.
We recruit team members who are committed to patient care and customer service and our core values:
- Commitment to Service Excellence
- Treat each other with Respect and Honesty
- Demonstrate Responsibility and Accountability
- Be Enthusiastic about Continuous Improvement
- Maintain Confidentiality
Current Positions at Castlereagh Imaging:
- Sonographers – Full Time and/or Part Time – Western and Eastern Sydney practices
- MRI Technician – Full time or Part Time – working between Cremorne, St Leonards and Edgecliff practices
- Medical Receptionist – Roving Western Sites – Full Time
- Chief Radiographer – Full Time – Cremorne
- Clerical Supervisor – Full Time – Cremorne
If you have any questions regarding any role available at Castlereagh Imaging, please contact the Human Resources Department on (02) 8844 1700 or Jobs@casimaging.com.au