Castlereagh Imaging patients now have access to their images and reports via our online portal.
How to get an account
To view your images and reports, you’ll need to complete the following process:
- Visit a Castlereagh Imaging practice and let us know you’d like to receive your images and report online.
- After your appointment, we’ll send you a text message with a link to a website and a unique code.
- Click on the link and enter in your unique code, along with your mobile number. You’ll now have an account.
- Log on to the patient portal.
- In three to four hours your images will be made available.
- In fourteen days your report will be made available.
- Please ensure you return to see your referring doctor to discuss your images and report.