Castlereagh Imaging, as part of Sonic Imaging, respects and upholds the thirteen Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) outlined in the Privacy Act (the Act). APP’s apply to all private and public entities from March 2014.
The Australian Privacy Principles explain;
- the kinds of personal information that Castlereagh Imaging holds,
- how Castlereagh Imaging collects and holds personal information,
- matters related to anonymity and pseudonymity,
- the purpose for which Castlereagh Imaging holds, collects, uses and discloses personal information
- how an individual may access personal information about the individual that is held by the entity and see the correction of such information,
- how an individual may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code (if any) that binds Castlereagh Imaging, and how Castlereagh Imaging will deal with such a complaint
- whether Castlereagh Imaging is likely to disclose information to overseas recipients and;
- if Castlereagh Imaging is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients, the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.